You should note that if you do not accept the cookies or subsequently choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the services on this site.
We note that one of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and it has already been set. This cookie is a WordPress Session cookie. WordPress Session cookies maintain the state between pages to ensure that we can properly process transactions made by you.
Our web site also uses ‘Google Analytics’ cookies. Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may receive personal information about users. This can consist of information such as the user’s name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, depending on the activity. By submitting their details, users enable us (and where applicable our contractors, sub-contractors, and partners) to provide users with the services, activities or online content users select.
We will use users’ personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
– To provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with user’s requests and inquiries;
– For “service administration purposes”, which means that we may contact users for reasons related to the service, activity or online content the user has signed up for;
– To contact users about a submission they have made, including any content users provide;
– To provide users with information about our services, activities or online content;
– To personalize the way our content is presented to users;
– To use IP addresses to identify the location of users and to block disruptive use;
– To analyze and improve the services offered on our website; and
– To provide users with the most user-friendly navigation experience. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
We will not use a user’s personal information for any other uses without contacting the user to obtain his/her explicit consent. The user will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw the user’s consent for the use of their personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
We may contact a user:
– In relation to any service, activity or online content users have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to the user;
– In relation to any correspondence, we receive from users or any comment or complaint users make about our products or services;
– In relation to any contribution users have submitted to us;
– To invite users to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary); and
– For sending informative newsletters, where users have explicitly agreed to this.
We will only use a user’s information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities or online content where users have explicitly agreed to this.
We will keep a user’s information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described below.
User’s information will be used only in our computer systems, protected by the most recent means available. We will only use third parties to process users’ information on our behalf only if they are subject and strictly compliant with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation become effective on May 25, 2018, for all EU-resident users who are natural persons
We will hold a user’s personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is legally set out in any relevant contract the user holds with us.
The user has the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about the user and to have any inaccuracies corrected as well as the right to ask for its deletion (except if subject to the legal period set out for the record of contractual relations).
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
You can also contact us regarding your user’s data rights at any time using the following email address: email@example.com